Title: restaurant services assistant ii - creekside cafe (on-call, day) InAnchorage, Alaska
- $ 1
- job type
Job Benefits :
- name :
- Creekside Cafe
- advertiser :
- registration :
- date :
- AQF :
- Posting Date :
- Ad Views :
Providence is calling a Restaurant Services Assistant II to Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage, AK.
In this position you will:
* Prepare, portion, and deliver foods according to production and customer needs, adhering to regulatory guidelines.
* Prepare a variety of foods requiring short preparation for patients, public, staff and catered events under supervision.
* Serve meals and beverages in a variety of positions that requires very strong customer service skills.
* Comply with HACCP guidelines and ensures proper washing and sanitizing of work areas and equipment.
* Wash, rinse and sanitize equipment and work areas as assigned following proper procedures.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Specific vocational training. This training can be provided in a school, work, military, institutional or vocational environment.
* Six months training or on the job training in quantity food preparation and basic principles of sanitation and safety in food handling
About Providence Alaska Medical Center
Providence Health & Services Alaska is among nation's best employers for healthy lifestyles! The National Business Group on Health, a non-profit association of large U.S. employers, has honored Providence Alaska for its commitment and dedication to promoting a healthy workplace and encouraging our caregivers (employees) and families to support and maintain healthy lifestyles. Mountain-Pacific Quality Health has awarded Providence Alaska Medical Center with its Quality Achievement Award for high-quality care in the areas of heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical infection prevention. This is the highest honor awarded by Mountain-Pacific.
As the state's largest hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center provides full-service, comprehensive care to all Alaskans, a role unmatched by any other in the state. Within our community, you will find top notch ski resorts, kayaking, and wildlife. Enjoying the outdoors is just one of many reasons to live in and explore Alaska!Posted by StartWire
- No skills needed
I can Pay you with:
- No payment methods selected
- Contact info
- Email Seller
- Private message
hidden by owner